Last Updated on 24 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Today. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 24 November are given here.
Flipkart Daily Trivia 24 November Answers
Daily Trivia Today Answers 24 November
1) Who among these hosted the Academy Awards in 2018, for the second time?
Answer : Jimmy Kimmel
2) In the movie Border, Sudesh Berry played the role of Subedar ___.
Answer : Mathura Das
3) Launched by Salman Khan in 2017, which actress’ autobiography is ‘The Hit Girl’?
Answer : Asha Parekh
4) Who is the most thanked person in Oscar acceptance speeches?
Answer : Steven Spielberg
5) ‘Lilyhammer’ was the first original TV series created for
Answer : Netflix
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||24 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers (23 November)
1) In Hindu mythology, who is the son of God Indra?
Answer : Jayanta
2) Which vegetarian restaurant chain was founded by P. Rajagopala in 1981?
Answer : Saravana Bhavan
3) To which country does the UNESCO World Heritage Site of ‘Terracotta Army’ belong?
Answer : China
4) Which popular dish uses basil seeds as its main ingredient?
Answer : Falooda
5) Apart from Germany, which country’s government is headed by a Chancellor?
Answer : Austria