Last Updated on 28 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Today 28 November Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 28 November
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 28 November 2020
1) Published in 2013, The Race of My Life is the autobiography of which athlete?
Answer : Milkha Singh
2) Which of these is an ISSF shooting shotgun event?
Answer : Double Trap
3) What did the Indian government posthumously award the mountaineer Edmund Hillary in 2008?
Answer : Padma Vibhushan
4) Who has become the 1st overseas player to be drafted for ‘The Hundred’ cricket tournament?
Answer : Rashid Khan
5) Recently, Andy Murray won his first title since 2017. Which one?
Answer : European Open
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 19 August 2022] Who among these famous Indian sportspeople was ruled out of the Commonwealth Games due to injury?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 19 August 2022
- Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers Win 50000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||28 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Today 25 November Answers.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 27 November 2020
1) What role did the actress Emma Watson play in the Harry Potter movies?
Answer : Hermione Granger
2) Who among these directed the films ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ and ‘Luck By Chance’?
Answer : Zoya Akhtar
3) Who is Fred Flintstones’ best friend in the cartoon ‘The Flintstones’?
Answer : Barney Rubble
4) Which of these is NOT the name of an actual Bollywood film?
Answer : Love in London
5) Which Bollywood actor shares his name with a late Malayali filmmaker?
Answer : John Abraham
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 26 November 2020
1) Which video game character rescues Princess Peach from the villain Bowser?
Answer : Super Mario
2) Which of these states doesn’t have any sea port?
Answer : Chhatisgarh
3) Which country had the Gulf Rupee as its official currency till 1961?
Answer : Kuwait
4) Under construction since 1882, where is the church Sagrada Familia located?
Answer : Barcelona
5) What is the device used to measure speed of an aircraft relative to air?
Answer : Pilot Tube
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 25 November 2020
1) Which London based football team is also known as the Gunners?
Answer : Arsenal
2) Who is India’s first and only World Champion in Athletics IAAF World Athletics Final?
Answer : Hima Das
3) Who is the youngest tennis player to be ranked world number one?
Answer : Martina Hingis
4) Which of these clubs is currently managed by a FIFA World Cup Winner?
Answer : Real Madrid
5) Sir Manmatha Nath Roy Chowdhary lends his name to which trophy?
Answer : Santosh Trophy