Last Updated on 29 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 29 November Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia 29 November Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 29 November Answers
1) Anant Khasbardar received INR 50,000 as a reward for designing what logo in 2014?
Answer : Swachh Bharat
2) Which of these brands is not owned by Tata but by Unilever?
Answer : Brooke Bond
3) Where in Pakistan is the Swaminarayan Temple located?
Answer : Karachi
4) Elbow Grease is a book, about perseverance and believing in yourself, written by
Answer : John Cena
5) Which Indian company was founded by an American John Bissell in 1960?
Answer : Fab India
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||29 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.