Last Updated on 29 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 29 November Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia 29 November Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 29 November Answers
1) Anant Khasbardar received INR 50,000 as a reward for designing what logo in 2014?
Answer : Swachh Bharat
2) Which of these brands is not owned by Tata but by Unilever?
Answer : Brooke Bond
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers : Win 100% Credit Card Bill Payment
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers : Win 20000 Pay Balance
3) Where in Pakistan is the Swaminarayan Temple located?
Answer : Karachi
4) Elbow Grease is a book, about perseverance and believing in yourself, written by
Answer : John Cena
5) Which Indian company was founded by an American John Bissell in 1960?
Answer : Fab India
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||29 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
1) Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.