Last Updated on 12 March 2021
Here all right Flipkart FYI Answers 12 March are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart FYI Answer Today 12 March, Flipkart FYI Answer.
FYI Flipkart 12 March Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart FYI Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart FYI Answers 12 March
Flipkart FYI Answers Today 12 March are given below
Q – 1) What did the designer D Udaya Kumar create in 2010?
Answer : Rupee Symbol
Q – 2) Which of these products is closely linked with a popular Indian quiz show for school students?
Answer : Bournvita
Q – 3) On which character from the Mahabharata is the domestically built main battle tank of the Indian Army named?
Answer : Arjuna
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart FYI Quiz|
|Quiz Time||12 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 13 August 2022
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart FYI Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart FYI Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart FYI Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.