Last Updated on 17 March 2021
Here all right Flipkart FYI Answers 17 March are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart FYI Answer Today 17 March, Flipkart FYI Answer.
FYI Flipkart 17 March Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart FYI Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart FYI Answers 17 March
Flipkart FYI Answers Today 17 March are given below
Q – 1) What Is The Meaning Of The Letter C In CNG ?
Answer : Compressed
Q – 2) Which Indian Airline Uses The Short Code UK For Its Flight Numbers ?
Answer : Option 4 (Vistara)
Q – 3) For Which Ancient King Is The Indian Navy’s Only Serving Aircraft Carrier Named ?
Answer : Vikramaditya
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart FYI Quiz|
|Quiz Time||17 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart FYI Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart FYI Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart FYI Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.