Last Updated on 18 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart FYI Answers 18 February are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart FYI Answer Today 18 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer.
FYI (For Your Information) Flipkart 18 February Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart FYI Answers 18 February
Flipkart FYI Answers Today 18 February are given below
Q – 1) Which Fruit Is Dried To Make Raisin Or ‘Kishmish’?
Answer : Grapes
Q – 2) Ustad Amjad Ali Khan Is Associated With Which Of The Following Musical Instruments?
Answer : Sarod
Q – 3) Which Of The Following Body Parts Has Bone?
Answer : Eyes
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart FYI Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart FYI Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart FYI Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart FYI Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.