Last Updated on 18 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart FYI Answers 18 February are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart FYI Answer Today 18 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer.
FYI (For Your Information) Flipkart 18 February Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart FYI Answers 18 February
Flipkart FYI Answers Today 18 February are given below
Q – 1) Which Fruit Is Dried To Make Raisin Or ‘Kishmish’?
Answer : Grapes
Q – 2) Ustad Amjad Ali Khan Is Associated With Which Of The Following Musical Instruments?
Answer : Sarod
Q – 3) Which Of The Following Body Parts Has Bone?
Answer : Eyes
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart FYI Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart FYI Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart FYI Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart FYI Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.