Last Updated on 2 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart FYI Answers 2 February are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart FYI Answer Today 2 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer.
FYI (For Your Information) Flipkart 2 February Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart FYI Answers 2 February
Flipkart FYI Answers Today 2 February are given below
Q – 1) “Jo Main Bolta Hun Woh Main Karta Hun Jo Main Nahi Bolta Woh Main Definitely Karta Hun” – is a dialogue of ____.
Answer : Akshay Kumar
Q – 2) Who is the Director-General of WHO?
Answer : Tedros Adhanom
Q – 3) How many Presidents have been elected in India since the introduction of the post in 1950?
Answer : 14 (Fourteen)
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart FYI Quiz|
|Quiz Time||2 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart FYI Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart FYI Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart FYI Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.