Last Updated on 6 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart FYI Answers 6 February are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart FYI Answer Today 6 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer.
FYI (For Your Information) Flipkart 6 February Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart FYI Answers 6 February
Flipkart FYI Answers Today 6 February are given below
Q – 1) Jersey No. 45 belongs to which current Indian Cricketer?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Q – 2) Which of these is a symbol for the currency Euro?
Answer : Image 4
Q – 3) On which day in November 2016 did PM Narendra Modi announce demonetisation?
Answer : 08 November
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart FYI Quiz|
|Quiz Time||6 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart FYI Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart FYI Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart FYI Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart FYI Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.