Last Updated on 28 December 2020
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 28 December Today Quiz.
Here all right Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 28 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 28 December Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart 28 December Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Prize Wali Paathshala Answer 28 December
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 28 December are given below
1) How long does it take for sunlight to reach the earth?
Answer : 8 Minutes
2) Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar?
Answer : Bhanu Athaiya
3) Normally which of these would be largest in size?
Answer : Asteroids
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Quiz Time||28 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.