Last Updated on 29 December 2020
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 29 December Today Quiz.
Here all right Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 29 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 29 December Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart 29 December Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Prize Wali Paathshala Answer 29 December
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 29 December are given below
1) Which of these zodiac signs is denoted by the goat?
Answer : Capricon
2) Which of these events in Indian history happened first?
Answer : Swadeshi Movement
3) In which of these Olympic events do participants cover the most distance?
Answer : 50 KM Walk
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Quiz Time||29 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.