Last Updated on 8 January 2021
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 8 January Today Quiz.
Here all right Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 8 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 8 January Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart 8 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answer Today 8 January
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 8 January are given below
1) What Name Is Given To The Perimeter Of A Circle?
Answer : Circumference
2) What Does The Word ‘Corona’ In Coronavirus Mean?
Answer : Crown
3) Which River Meets The Alaknanda At Devprayag In Uttarakhand To Form The Ganga?
Answer : Bhagirathi
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Quiz Time||8 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.