Last Updated on 1 June 2021
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 1 June 2021.
Here all right Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers 1 June 2021 are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 1 June 2021
1) What does the name of the cyclone ‘Tauktae’ mean?
Answer 1 : Gecko
2) Which country originally developed the game PUBG?
Answer 2 : South Korea
3) Which of these animals cannot roar?
Answer 3 : Cheetah
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
Also Play :
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Fire Boltt Quiz Answers
Amazon World Athletics Day Quiz
Amazon Funzone Riddles Quiz Answers
Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz Answers
Amazon Freestyle Libre Smart Monitor Quiz Answers
Amazon Mi 11 Series Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Quiz Time||1 June 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.