Last Updated on 9 January 2021
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 9 January Today Quiz.
Here all right Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 9 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 9 January Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart 9 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answer Today 9 January
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 9 January are given below
1) Which planet has approximately the same amount of land mass as Earth ?
Answer : Mars
2) Which of these metals is most commonly used in making the core of an electromagnet ?
Answer : Iron
3) What is the full form of ‘ ATM ?
Answer : ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Quiz Time||9 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.