Last Updated on 9 January 2021
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 9 January Today Quiz.
Here all right Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 9 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Today 9 January Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart 9 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answer Today 9 January
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 9 January are given below
1) Which planet has approximately the same amount of land mass as Earth ?
Answer : Mars
2) Which of these metals is most commonly used in making the core of an electromagnet ?
Answer : Iron
3) What is the full form of ‘ ATM ?
Answer : ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz|
|Quiz Time||9 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.