Last Updated on 5 October 2020
Answer and Win Grand Rewards, Gift Vouchers, Supercoins by giving Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz Answer 2020.
Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz having 7 Questions and you have to answer all Questions right.
Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz Questions
1) What are the different versions of android named after?
Answer : Dessert
2) What is the typical size of a Cricket bat?
Answer : 1.2-1.4kg
3) How many minutes shortest badminton match lasted ?
Answer : 6 minutes
4) What kind of heel I’m wearing today?
Answer : Stilettos
5) What kind of shoes got their name because they don’t make any noise while walking?
Answer : Sneakers
6) In which country did Polka Dots arrived from?
Answer : Germany
7) What’s the number I typed on my phone?
Answer : Wait for Big Billion Day day 1 (Guess 1-100 )
Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz Detail
|Quiz Name||Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||2 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||₹10 Lakhs Cash Prize, Upto ₹6,50,000 Worth Gift Vouchers, Upto 1 Crore Supercoins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?