Last Updated on 26 February 2021
In March 2021, Govt. of India plans to sell what in the 700, 800, 900, 1,800, 2,100, 2,300, and 2,500 MHz frequency bands?
Amazon Quiz 26 February 2021 Win Philips Air Fryer by Giving Amazon Quiz Answers.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today 26 February 2021. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz 26 February 2021 Answers
Amazon Today’s Quiz 26 February 2021 are given below
Q – 1) In March 2021, Govt. of India plans to sell what in the 700, 800, 900, 1,800, 2,100, 2,300, and 2,500 MHz frequency bands?
Answer : Spectrum For 4G
Q – 2) Complete the title of the book recently released by Ravi Shastri: “India’s 71-Year Test: The Journey to Triumph in _______”?
Answer : Australia
Q – 3) Marking 50 years of the 1971 war, a 122-member contingent of which country’s Armed Forces participated in the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Answer : Bangladesh
Q – 4) In the version of the sport titled ‘League’, how many players are there in each team?
Answer : 13
Q – 5) What is the chemical formula for this common condiment?
Answer : NaCl
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 26 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||26 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Philips Air Fryer|
|Winner Announcement||26 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.