Last Updated on 6 March 2021
What word has been named by Oxford Languages as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 6 March Win 10000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 5 March 2021 Answers.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Answers 6 March. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Answers 6 March 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 March are given below
Q – 1) What word has been named by Oxford Languages as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
Answer : Aatmanirbharta
Q – 2) The tradition of what is known to have begun in Raghurajpur, a heritage cloth crafts village in Odisha?
Answer : Pattachitra
Q – 3) Which high-profile Google project, aiming to deliver wireless internet via flying balloons in the stratosphere, recently got shut down?
Answer : Project Loon
Q – 4) This phone belongs to the biggest technology company of which country?
Answer : South Korea
Q – 5) Which of the following facts are NOT true about this bird?
Answer : Cannot fly backwards
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||6 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||10000 pay balance|
|Winner Announcement||6 March 2020|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.