Last Updated on 6 March 2021
What word has been named by Oxford Languages as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 6 March Win 10000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 5 March 2021 Answers.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Answers 6 March. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Answers 6 March 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 March are given below
Q – 1) What word has been named by Oxford Languages as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
Answer : Aatmanirbharta
Q – 2) The tradition of what is known to have begun in Raghurajpur, a heritage cloth crafts village in Odisha?
Answer : Pattachitra
Q – 3) Which high-profile Google project, aiming to deliver wireless internet via flying balloons in the stratosphere, recently got shut down?
Answer : Project Loon
Q – 4) This phone belongs to the biggest technology company of which country?
Answer : South Korea
Q – 5) Which of the following facts are NOT true about this bird?
Answer : Cannot fly backwards
Flipkart Dating Aaj Kal Quiz Answers Today 5 March 2021
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 5 March 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 5 March 2021
Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Answers Today 5 March 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 5 March 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 March 2021
Also Play :
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Michael Kors Gen5e Quiz Answers Win Michael Kors Watch
LG Tone Free Quiz Amazon Answers Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Alexa Builtin Phones Quiz Answers Win 10000
Amazon The February Quiz Answers Win 20000
Amazon Dairy Milk Silk Alexa Quiz Answers Win 10000
Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers Win 20000
Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers Win Alexa Echo
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||6 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||10000 pay balance|
|Winner Announcement||6 March 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.